- Clinical Accuracy – Compliance with ASTM E1965-98 and EN60601-1 standards for electronic and radiation thermometers to the extent applicable to thermometers which measure the surface of the skin over the temporal artery.
- Temperature Range – 15.5 to 42°C (60 to 107°F)
- Operating Environment – 15.5 to 40°C (60 to 104°F)
- Resolution – 0.1°C or °F
- Response Time – Approximately 0.04 seconds.
- Display Time – 30 seconds before automatic shutdown.
- Battery Life – Approximately 1000-5000 readings depending on 9V battery type.
- Weight – 4.5 oz / 130 grams
- Display Type – High-contrast LCD display
- Build – Impact-resisting case, hermetically sealed sensing system
- Storage Temperature – -20°C to 50°C (-4°C to 122°C)
- Visor - Clear plastic sheet
- Padding - Soft sponge
- Head strap - Hook and loop fastener
- Clear shield visor - 298mm x 0.2mm x 210mm
- Sponge pad - 210mm x 25mm x 25mm
- Box of 25 - 550mm x 430mm x 180mm
- Single pack - Approximately 50g
- Box of 25 - Approximately 2.0kg
5 years after the manufacturing date
The visor has an extremely high strength to weight ratio, shattered-proof and high tensility to avoid breaking which may cause injuries.
Bring Fresh Oxygen Wherever You Go
Why we use Portable Oxygen Concentrator:
- Grab-and-go flexibility.
- Easy to use.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Mobile comfort.
- Low noise level.
- Easy to charge.
- Reliable uninterrupted oxygen supply.
How it works:
- Filter oxygen from other gases in the air eg: nitrogen.
- Takes about 20,000 breath every day.
- Deliver 96% pure oxygen.