- Clinical Accuracy – Compliance with ASTM E1965-98 and EN60601-1 standards for electronic and radiation thermometers to the extent applicable to thermometers which measure the surface of the skin over the temporal artery.
- Temperature Range – 15.5 to 42°C (60 to 107°F)
- Operating Environment – 15.5 to 40°C (60 to 104°F)
- Resolution – 0.1°C or °F
- Response Time – Approximately 0.04 seconds.
- Display Time – 30 seconds before automatic shutdown.
- Battery Life – Approximately 1000-5000 readings depending on 9V battery type.
- Weight – 4.5 oz / 130 grams
- Display Type – High-contrast LCD display
- Build – Impact-resisting case, hermetically sealed sensing system
- Storage Temperature – -20°C to 50°C (-4°C to 122°C)
TAT-2000C Temporal Thermometer
Suitable for home care use with your love ones. Easy-to-use with the capability to measure fast, accurate, non-invasive temperatures year-round.
- Smart Glow Display – Soft lighting for easy reading in any light, perfect for checking the temperature of a sleeping infant or adult in a dark surrounding.
- Memory – Automatically stores the last 8 temperature readings for instant recall and records.
- Programmable Beeper – Optional beeping sound after each measurement to avoid waking up a sleeping child or adult.
- Elegant Minimalist Design – One-button programming for every function.
TAT 2000C x 1
All rights reserved. Star Medik Sdn. Bhd. (68311-P). This website is best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, and/or latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.